Celebrating and Intending: A Daily Practice
A notebook for reflecting on daily wins & setting new intentions with your spirit guides
Celebrating & Intending (Aizome 1)
Celebrating & Intending
Celebrating & Intending (Starry Sky)
Celebrating & Intending (Floating Peacefully in Blue)
Celebrating & Intending (Denim Reborn)
Celebrating & Intending (Flight)
Celebrating & Intending (Aizome 2)
Celebrating & Intending (In The Flow)
Celebrating & Intending (In The Light)
Celebrating & Intending (In The Garden With Daisy)
Shy away from goal setting?
This notebook is perfect if you don't really get into goal-setting but want to honor all the support you receive from your spiritual guides along the journey. Make it a daily practice to recognize your wins, set new intentions, and consciously ask for help. Not sure what to write or how to use intentions to fill your life with more ease? The prompts will guide you.
- Gratitude journal, manifestation workbook, and prayer book all in one!
- Enough pages for half a year of weekly check-ins with spirit, or 1-2 months if you write daily.
- EXTRA pages in the back for keeping a capture list or jotting notes.
- Printed on high-quality bright-white 60 pound (160 gsm) paper stock
- Slim and perfectly sized to fit right in your bag or on the side of your desk as a mouse pad!
- No spiral ring to catch on things, and easy to recycle or shred when you're finished.
- One notebook purchased means one tree planted. Learn more about my partnership with One Tree Planted
Shop on Amazon for the Celebrating & Intending Journals
A promise to you and our Earth!
Marci will plant one tree for every book sold and partnered with One Tree Planted to make it happen. One Tree Planted is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit on a mission to make it simple for anyone to help the environment by planting trees. Learn more about why I partnered with One Tree Planted.
About the Author:
Hi! I'm Marci. I have a dedicated spiritual practice, enjoy studying alternative-healing modalities, cooking a whole-foods flexitarian diet, and exploring Japan, where I've lived for 30 years. Learn more about my workbooks for kids, and journals for adults. Also, look for my upcoming memoir Otosan, which chronicles the five years I cared for my father-in-law, a WWII Japanese war veteran, as he navigates Alzheimer’s.