Celebrating and Intending: A Daily Practice
A notebook for reflecting on daily wins & setting new intentions with your spirit guides
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Shy away from goal setting?
This notebook is perfect if you don't really get into goal-setting but want to honor all the support you receive from your spiritual guides along the journey. Make it a daily practice to recognize your wins, set new intentions, and consciously ask for help. Not sure what to write or how to use intentions to fill your life with more ease? The prompts will guide you.
- Gratitude journal, manifestation workbook, and prayer book all in one!
- Enough pages for half a year of weekly check-ins with spirit, or 1-2 months if you write daily.
- EXTRA pages in the back for keeping a capture list or jotting notes.
- Printed on high-quality bright-white 60 pound (160 gsm) paper stock
- Slim and perfectly sized to fit right in your bag or on the side of your desk as a mouse pad!
- No spiral ring to catch on things, and easy to recycle or shred when you're finished.
- One notebook purchased means one tree planted. Learn more about my partnership with One Tree Planted
A promise to you and our Earth!
Marci will plant one tree for every book sold and partnered with One Tree Planted to make it happen. One Tree Planted is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit on a mission to make it simple for anyone to help the environment by planting trees. Learn more about why I partnered with One Tree Planted.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazonのアソシエイトとして、私は適格販売により収入を得ています。
About the Author:
Hi! I'm Marci. I live in Japan, eat and cook a plant-based diet, use alternative healing modalities, write about caregiving, spiders, and connecting with spirit. When I'm not writing, or building websites, I love helping other soulful authors show up online with their stories.